Thread: leupold rainge finder binoculars

leupold rainge finder binoculars

leupold rainge finder binoculars ok hear is the deal these cost me 550pounds never used them for two years dug them out of the cubbord last year then discovered there was a problem one of the led stripes when rainge finding is not lighting up so if it says 550yards on the zero part is missing one of the lines that maik up the zero glass is realy good comes with hard case box etc 8xsomthing will dig out in the morning kids in bed cant get to my gun couboard to get the full speck comes with life time warentey who ever owns them leupold gmk are the distributers so still working press and ping or scan and rainge as you move them constantley rainge finds to 800yards i have gone to 1100on a good day looking for 230posted will update in the morning with all the details if intrested pm me thanks these are binoculars not monocular i beleve these are perma focuse you ajust each eye and thats it you scan close to far without touching rear lenzes again

ok update leupold wind river binoculars rb800 yards or metere 100 waterproof advanced lense coatings for enchanced light transmission high qwalitey lenses and prisms for exceptional claritey definition and contrast under varing light conditions mag 8x objective lenses 32 mm twilight factor 16.0 exitpupil 4.0field of view at 100m 10.5 m weight oz23.0 lenth in 5.4 part number 54570 individual focuse roof prism comes with product registration card box hard case etc