My new GRS Stock.

Looks good - what action is it ? I've just got the black GRS Sporter Varmint for the Tikka T3 .204 I bought off here - hopefully I'll be picking the Rifle up this afternoon or tomorrow - can't
wait to put them together !! Just need the Drone Pro 10x night vision scope to sit on top & it's sorted !!

I just got one (via the classifieds here) for a recently purchased T3 Varmint in .223. It really does work well.

FA Anderson in East Grinstead has some in stock for the Tikka T3. A shade over £500 and very nice looking. I'm not into rifle bling but was really tempted.

Here's my Tikka T3 .204 bought off here now has a GRS SV stock, 10x Drone Pro digital Night Vision scope & PES Mod

Here's my Sauer 202 in .243 with a GRS stock. The stocks are cracking bits of kit I recon...

image.jpg

Nice looking Ruger there shootingcharley very smart! That T3 looks the biz to V8 90!

Mine is a Sprorter Varmint & was £517 & I also bought the 30mm limb saver recoil pad too (incase I ever need it) for an extra £25

The prices are on Jackson Rifles website - there's a link to their current stock list. They only deal with the Trade so you need to order via your RFD.

Hi Aaron, did you get the stock off mike at calton moor range, he had about five in stock other week? nice piece of kit it looks well, are you doing the RTA course at mikes 5th april? thanks Dean

Hi Aaron, did you get the stock off mike at calton moor range, he had about five in stock other week? nice piece of kit it looks well, are you doing the RTA course at mikes 5th april? thanks Dean
No Dean, got it ordered in from my local RFD.
Not booked into the course - still waiting to hear if it's lantra approved

Back