With one or two exceptions I've been a good SD member this year so crave your indulgence with my far from extravagant but specific stocking list:
1. PRS 6mm PPC on a BAT action with exhibition grade walnut thumbhole stock shot through with vert dye.
2. Set of Conetrol mounts and 30mm projectionless Custom grade rings.
3. New model Leica range finder binos having first been sent to Hydrographics for coating in preferred camo pattern. (I have an intense dislike of black in-the-field equipment.)
4. Bespoke tweed stalking jacket and matching six-pocket cargos as per attached patterns and swatch. (Don't forget the hood must be integral and the elbows and knees triple lined with quilt-like stitching.)
5. Alan Wood interpretation of the classic Loveless drop point in plain ss and with scales as per my supply. (Don't worry about a sheaf as I know he's rather busy.)
6. Twenty-two tubs of Varget rifle powder.
7. A signed copy of the Richard Prior photograph depicting the great man with freshly slain roe and .22 Hornet in hand. (Minimum print size 10X8.)
8. XL Carhartt Union Suit with evacuation flap.
9. One very large Père David antler for stick making.
10. Barrel of Adnams Broadside.
Ps: Happy if you wish to drop off the Varget by the back door rather than via chimney as I'm sure your site-specific Risk Assessment will suggest.