hello

The Duke

Registered today (04.12.13) for the first time with the Stalking Directory. I am both DSC1 and DSC2 qualified and stalk roe and red deer over three areas in Dumfries and Galloway (approx 2500 acres) where I also reside. I hold a fit and competent certificate issued by SNH to cull deer out of season on appropriate lands. I am a member of the BDS and attend SW Scotland branch meeting's. I am a serving Police Officer within Police Scotland with over 20 years service, and in a part time role was the former Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary Wildlife Crime Co-ordinator. I represent the Police locally and sit on the SW Scotland Deer Management Group. I own and use two rifles at present; 1. Sako 85 (Synthetic), .270 calibre with S&B Klassik 8x56 Scope + Third Eye moderator, and 2. Ruger M77 II (Synthetic), .222 calibre with Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x50 LR illuminated Scope + Reflex T8 moderator. I also home load and enjoy other country sports in my spare time.

Last edited:
Registered today (04.12.13) for the first time with the Stalking Directory. I am both DSC1 and DSC2 qualified and stalk roe and red deer over three areas in Dumfries and Galloway (approx 2500 acres) where I also reside. I hold a fit and competent certificate issued by SNH to cull deer out of season on appropriate lands. I am a member of the BDS and attend SW Scotland branch meeting's. I am a serving Police Officer within Police Scotland with over 20 years service, and in a part time role was the former Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary Wildlife Crime Co-ordinator. I represent the Police locally and sit on the SW Scotland Deer Management Group. I own and use two rifles at present; 1. Sako 85 (Synthetic), .270 calibre with S&B Klassik 8x56 Scope + Third Eye moderator, and 2. Ruger M77 II (Synthetic), .222 calibre with Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x50 LR illuminated Scope + Reflex T8 moderator. I also home load and enjoy other country sports in my spare time.

Thank you. We look forward to your input on the site. Hope you enjoy the site.

Back