Thread: Monarch Country products

SD Regular
    Noth Yorkshire(ish)....Other places in Scotland depending Which deer i'm after!

Monarch Country products

Id like to take the opportunity to thank Rob of Monarch country products for YET AGAIN outstanding service!!!

I have purchased several products from Rob and his communication and products are excellent!. My most recent purchase is one of the bino jackets.... a simple but very functional bit of kit that is far cheaper than the American alternatives for bino protection and can be removed and stuffed in a pocket if you don't require its use.
    This is my second one as it happens, The first was the standard size which I found just a bit tight lengthwise for my Zeiss HT binos, so I gave that one to a mate as a present and ordered the larger model. These bino jackets are great value and a great idea for that added bit of protection for our expensive binos (especially if like me you don't like getting them wet) and highly recommended without doubt!

So...... Thanks again Rob and Monarch country for excellent service and great products!

Times 2 he is a top bloke and a man of his word a good new mate and great service best drag/tactical bag out there
    Rob have a great xmas and thanks again
    I'd rather be out stalking