Theiving scum.

seanct

EFFING assholes IM GONNA FIND you!!!!! I cant believe this has happened 2 me right on top of christmas too, i just got home to find all the windows wide open, they have taken everything, its all gone, I'm waiting for the police the thieving rotten little *******s, what kind of sick minded person would do this 2 another person,u are not human, you r low life scum,,,,, that was my advent calendar n u had no right 2 open it n eat all my chocolates..

I know this should be in the jokes and funnies section but it has a better shock factor of people read it not knowing its a joke.

My sons face was covered in chocolate this morning!

I will interrogate him when he's back from school.

check it was not the dog.
:evil:
mine ate all the dark chocolates last year and left the white chocolate, then laid cables all over the kitchen opened the windows to clear the smell and then i had a £500 vets bill to save the booger.

not good news bud.

bob.

do you have a son/daughter who may have had the late night munchies after some wacky backy smokey smokey ;)

Don't be fooled by the OP's post, Sean will have eaten them all himself, believing that with all 25 windows opened Father Christmas would arrive. He then had to fabricate the theft story to hide his disappointment.
Sean everyone knows he won't bring presents until the 24th and only if your good and go to bed early.

Don't be fooled by the OP's post, Sean will have eaten them all himself, believing that with all 25 windows opened Father Christmas would arrive. He then had to fabricate the theft story to hide his disappointment.
Sean everyone knows he won't bring presents until the 24th and only if your good and go to bed early.

now tell us more. :)

That's truly shocking!

Why the other day I just couldn't find the dvr lead for my Photon recordings anywhere. Mrs. G has such a filthy habit of cleaning up the kitchen - yes even my half of it which she rudely claims looks like a workshop and has an odd torch bit here and there.

I spent ruddy ages going through all the drawers to see where it had been tidied away to. I later happened to get my rifle out of the cabinet to fit another scope to it and there it was, tucked up nice and safe under the butt sock. :doh:

Last edited:
Well i got a advent calender from work and finished all the chocolate in one sitting:norty:.

Back