stocktake/compliance?

finnbear270

Just got through a full stock take of assembled & factory rounds, count up of projectiles ( those waiting to be loaded up & also more importantly ,those that are no longer intended for my rifles) FMJ's & Non expanding /target bullets not having to be included, primer and powder stocks (got to stay under the 5kilo ceiling) quite a collection for passing on or destruction :rolleyes: the toys soon mount up! :) What's lying around your loading set-up that could put you over the limits on your ticket???

Very unlikely in my case as 25 Kilos is 55.125 Pounds or 357885 grains which is equal to 7717 50 grain charges.
With 5 rifles I can hold 2500 bullets in total so there is not a problem with my stocks.

HWH.

finnbear270 said:
What's lying around your loading set-up that could put you over the limits on your ticket???

You really expect anyone to answer that question? Man, i want whatever you're drinking :D

scotsgun said:
finnbear270 said:
What's lying around your loading set-up that could put you over the limits on your ticket???

You really expect anyone to answer that question? Man, i want whatever you're drinking :D
As I have just finished the last of the Adnam's :lol: I'll tell you, It was aimed at those who are just getting into reloading, not as a request for anyone to fess up in an open forum, If you have reloaded to any extent, you must have experienced the enjoyment gained from the exercise & been taken by surprise how soon you can get close to the limits set by plod, Now where did I put that Sloe Gin? :rolleyes:

Yeah especially when Plod reduces your holding to below what they know you already have :mad:

I have three ammo boxes of stuff in storage due to the Plods :rolleyes: . some of it collectable ammo like a sealed 1o0 Rnd brick of Kynoch 30-30 loaded with Swedish componants. Plod says I can only hold 10 rounds as collection :mad: :rolleyes: and another 100 rnd brick of Kynoch 154 grn 7.92mm.

Ahhhh finnbear270,

Lincolnshire are well know to be pillocks and not to be trusted. The FEO tells you one thing then tells the Lady boss the Licensing officer something completly different as I have found out.

So I now work on the theory if their lips are moving they are lieing ;)

Oh you may guess I am not their favorite person :D ;)

Back