Foxes pairing up

joe.222

Just seen 3 foxes 2 fighting and one was barking earlier on has anyone else seen anything yet could have shot them too only out bedroom window will get them when rain stops ;)

Oh and they come in like the clappers to a vixen call don't ask why I haven't got my rifle out it's too wet sludge about on there they'll be there tommorow;)

there was one out my back garden the other night yelping like mad, its usually about january they start, also seen a park riddled with moudie hills today , their also working early

Heard vixen calling a fortnight ago and we had a pair on the lamp a couple of days later

Novice

My brother has just shot a dog and bitch in the field out the back of there house literally two mins ago but it's the first we gave seen paired up so far and we have had 11 in the last fortnight

Just seen 3 foxes 2 fighting and one was barking earlier on has anyone else seen anything yet could have shot them too only out bedroom window will get them when rain stops ;)
Christmas bonus ,, 2 for 1 ,,,,, or may be even ,,,, 3 for 1 :rofl:

Would one of you lads be so kind as to send me the vixen call as an email attachment or tell me where I can download it for the foxpro so I can give it a whirl tonight?

We've had foxes appearing in significant numbers ever since the first hard frosts hit the area - they're my annual milestone for things hotting up - or cooling down, depending on your perspective! My shooting partner and I are aiming for 250 this year between us, which takes some doing as we have to go after the vast majority of them on foot. We'd have got there already, but we now take it in turns to shoot, and he tends to get too excited and misses somewhat more than either of us would like...

We've had foxes appearing in significant numbers ever since the first hard frosts hit the area - they're my annual milestone for things hotting up - or cooling down, depending on your perspective! My shooting partner and I are aiming for 250 this year between us, which takes some doing as we have to go after the vast majority of them on foot. We'd have got there already, but we now take it in turns to shoot, and he tends to get too excited and misses somewhat more than either of us would like...

250... Average 5 per week taking a fortnights holiday...You must cover some ground.

Back