Thread: .243 RELOADING

.243 RELOADING

Good evening gents, I have recently treat myself to a new rifle a very nice howa 1500 with a schmidt and bender scope 8x56, I have been out stalking with it a few times and also shot standard ammunition through it to which i got a good grouping at upto 250yds the max i tested it, BUT........ After some shots with a good friend of mine before a stalking trip i used some of his home loads and got a grouping as tight as a ducks ass lol , so.. this bring me to wanting to reload my own ammunition so i though i would ask if there was anyone out there with any spare re-loading gear or gear they want to sell i would be really appreciative if you could post a reply or message me many thanks jon,

If you'd like some inexpensive reloading gear that will deliver top notch ammunition, and aren't hung up on snobbery. Check out one of these.

I have one for all of my major-use calibers. The ammunition is as good as any bench equipment can produce. Just a suggestion. ~Muir

you just dipped, I sent my old .243 reloading gear to a friend of mine on monday who has just got a new rifle.

good luck