to much antler

ash243

this year i have a glut of roe buck antlers i have made walking sticks made mug trees, made coat hooks, jewelry stands, i have mounted some of the better ones but still have some left any ideas out there how to use the rest of them up? :confused:

Ash, there is a guy on here looking to source some antler, he's after making some priests,I don't think he is into commercial, just a bit of hobby stuff. Andrews I think is the poster.

finnbear270 said:
Ash, there is a guy on here looking to source some antler, he's after making some priests,I don't think he is into commercial, just a bit of hobby stuff. Andrews I think is the poster.

unfortunately there all roe mate you need red or sika larger and smoother with a good wall thickness to drill out to lead up for priest the pearling on the roe makes a funny mark on the intended victim

Roe - I made some curtain stays, keeps them held back.
Red - my father in-law made an amazing chandelier. Took him a day but I gather in London you pay £3.5k!

finnbear270 said:

Thanks for keeping me in mind, all the best Lee.

When visiting Jackson Hole in America surrounding the local park in the centre of town were four arches of Elk antlers here's one below.
JacksonHoleTownCentre.jpg

Might be due to the Elk reserve up the road.
Paul

Powdered Rhino horn

The powdered rhino horn is fantastic stuff, I tried it when I lived in
Capetown and it had a strange effect. It made me want to ram Landrovers

Brianm

Back