Red Dot sightings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey children take this crap somewhere else, antagonistic and totally childish, and you have firearm certificates I thought you had to be a responsible person to have a FAC .

I thought he had left for good, or did he just want us to beg him to stay. ( I hope you don't find this too libelous RD) :)

Yeah, but a sense of humour helps as well.

What you call a spence of humour can be construed as cyber bulling ,no matter how funny you may find it our what may have happened before time to let go of the childish humour .

Nelson there has been plenty of good quality stalkers with a lifetime of knowledge, left this site for less ,they have been asked on a number of occasions to come back on and impart there knowledge ,but cannot be bothered with keyboard warriors .with the so called sense of humour .

This is neither informative or funny, merely childish ill mannered humour on another member, grow up and grow some balls. deerwarden

Ooo the fun police are out crying about nothing as always....i forgot we should all be reading our triumph manual with half a pint of real ale.... Its called a sense of humor.

The problem is "humour" isn't really that funny if it is at someone else's expense, especially when you don't even know them.

It would seem that Red Dot did not worry to much in his posts and that could be construed as 'cyber bullying' and was also very 'antagonistic'. He is someone who also has been suspended.
He also does send out emails to those who may have something to say and I have been a recipient.
In my return email I also took the time to explain that sometimes holding up your hand and having a laugh at yourself for being a bit of an idiot is no bad thing.
I have made a similar faux-pas as Red-Dot has and 3 years later am still trying to live it down. I will admit it was a full blown dummy out of the pram, wailing affair that I now sit behind my computer laughing about but I still get bought up every pheasant shooting season and I just have to take it on the chin.
But I was still a tw&t.

It would seem that Red Dot did not worry to much in his posts and that could be construed as 'cyber bullying' and was also very 'antagonistic'. He is someone who also has been suspended.
He also does send out emails to those who may have something to say and I have been a recipient.
In my return email I also took the time to explain that sometimes holding up your hand and having a laugh at yourself for being a bit of an idiot is no bad thing.
I have made a similar faux-pas as Red-Dot has and 3 years later am still trying to live it down. I will admit it was a full blown dummy out of the pram, wailing affair that I now sit behind my computer laughing about but I still get bought up every pheasant shooting season and I just have to take it on the chin.
But I was still a tw&t.

So your wearing big boy trousers now ,and have the ability to laugh at yourself , what I cannot understand after the previous threads PM's and what you've written Etc, why those should still be having a go at each other .

Let it go is the easy solution slagging each other off, if don't come from a back ground that's use to taking the pizz out of each other, isnt easy to accept in Scotland or the military, building trade etc you get rather thick skinned to it, letting it go, why people have to carry a bag for such things is beyond me,this site has lost plenty of good members to this crap over the years .

I watched a full blown argument in a gun shop over this site which came very close to blows ,all the rubbish about mine is better than yours, who cares its what you have if it's serviceable and works for you great ,I like yourself have taken many a client out, that has thousands of pounds of stalking equipment , it doesn't make them any better than anyone else .
I started this game with a old Parker hale 1200 safari 303 it was trashed but shot well ,I was given it people use to look at it and mutter I took some slagging about it, I was a apprentice on £6.00 a week, I made a knife out of a wall paper scrapper , it worked for me I couldn't careless what anyone said I was doing what I loved ""by the way the wages haven't got much better """.

Enjoy life it's all to short .

What you call a spence of humour can be construed as cyber bulling ,no matter how funny you may find it our what may have happened before time to let go of the childish humour .

Nelson there has been plenty of good quality stalkers with a lifetime of knowledge, left this site for less ,they have been asked on a number of occasions to come back on and impart there knowledge ,but cannot be bothered with keyboard warriors .with the so called sense of humour .

Couldn't agree more. I only ever tried helping the guy out by getting him worm tablets for his dogs. He didn't even have the decency to send me his address so I could send them to him. I then tried a bit banter on one of his threads and all I got was dogs abuse by pm. He's no loss to this site FOR SURE.

Hope you mean 'bullying'!!! (big dofference)

It's only considered to be humorous if all concerned see it as funny, this does not apply here, so guess what, again!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back