Many deer near to gaydon warwickshire ???

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys

i travel down to landrover at gaydon (warks) a few times a year, and most times i see a munty roadkill near gaydon, does anyone stalk near gaydon or is there many deer round that area ????? just curious

ATB

Dave

theres roe and muntys round banbury which is close to gaydon, i havent stalked there myself but no a few who do.
atb
simon

roe and munties for sure and a mate of mine who used to work in gaydon said good herd of fallow there
regards andy

Hi Guys

i travel down to landrover at gaydon (warks) a few times a year, and most times i see a munty roadkill near gaydon, does anyone stalk near gaydon or is there many deer round that area ????? just curious

ATB

Dave

Serious amounts of Fallow deer near Ettington, less than 10 Miles South West of Gaydon, just over the Fosse Way.

There is a large MoD establishment in Kineton which attracts Muntjac due to the remoteness and size of the site, unfortunately access to the site is very limited.

There is a large MoD establishment in Kineton which attracts Muntjac due to the remoteness and size of the site, unfortunately access to the site is very limited.

there are loads on there...I tested my bomb disposal robots there / did some EOD training and saw a fair few at the wrong time of day.

Back