Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you all been good?

Have you all been good?

Hi all

Just a bit of fun on Christmas Eve Eve. Assuming that you have all been good, what rifle combo would you like Santa/Father Christmas/Tomte/Sinterklaas to put under your tree? Nothing is too outlandish or expensive.

I am hoping that Mr Brithunter will regale us with a tale of his lusting after the long lost rifle once belonging to Moses and the stateside contingent will choose something typically American.

Me? I am a man of modest tastes and will settle for a Sako 85 Stainless Laminate Hunter in 30-06 with a Lawrence Precision Nexus moderator topped off with a Zeiss 1.5-6x42 Victory HT. And, as I have been extra good, a year's supply of Norma ammunition to run through it.

Merry Christmas!

Chapuis/merkel or if really really good holland and holland double in .375 with express sights, no scope, I'm not greedy.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Man has style

Mine has already arrived. Heym Kipplauf SR44B in 7 x 57 . Hope you all get what you ask for.

A Gibbs Farquharson single shot chambered in something big............. and a Playboy Bunny, its my fantasy and she can carry it for me.......... neked ( her, not the gun, I'm not a complete animal )

If I'm gonna dream, it's gonna be expensive. Blaser Kipplaufbuchse (other makes of kipplaufbuchse are available) custom barrelled in 303 British, stocked with a straight comb. It would wear a smallish scope by either Zeiss or Swarovski.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

I dont need anymore rifles but if santa could bring me a pulsar hd38s for those pesky reynards I would be most grateful. Failing that a tall busty blonde
    Atb steve

I'll have my Sako 75 6.5x47mm rebarrel finished early please!

Merry Christmas all

Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

now this is a real pipe dream and i'am with you, but iv got the nv ! so just the wayward blond please ! oh and make her have no clue as to the place that money comes from or other fine goods just the sink/cooker and the other place and one last thing Not from ESSEX

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    I dont need anymore rifles but if santa could bring me a pulsar hd38s for those pesky reynards I would be most grateful. Failing that a tall busty blonde
    Atb steve

A 6.5 Dutch Mannlicher with a minty bore that I can restock and build into a hunting rifle: Express sights and a hooded front. Dark walnut stock. Maybe a cartridge trap in the butt stock...

The basic rifle would get me started.~Muir