Lets see your man cave! (Finah, finah..)

flyingfisherman

Im in the process of having my first (ever!) dedicated gun/reloading room. Unfortunately, one of the walls is a stud wall so it cant be a walk in gun room easily or cheaply, but with some help from matt6.5x284, ive got the room to a functional level. I want to see what everyone else does and maybe steal a few ideas..

I'll put some up of mine in due course.

ha,ha, totally right every real man should have one.........dont have a pic at the moment,,but it is a spare bedroom cladden wall to wall with thorburn pics.....and it is full of *****,good ***** but!!!! merry xmas.

How do BW hunter.. Merry Christmas to you too. those Geovids are still going strong, best bit of kit ive bought i think..

image.jpg
Its a work in progress but getting there, only problem this weather is its bl@@dy cold
wingy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 114
Here is my man cave shed
no85_zpsd99c0422.jpg~320x480

no86_zpsa8288c3a.jpg~320x480

Last edited:
Same here, super keen and fished all over 4 or 5 nights a week, now I go a few times a year, and have not done a night for 7 years.
This year I did start going a bit more often, but just fishing short sessions, did ok though with carp to just over 30lb.
I am lucky in as much as I shoot and fish the same land, so can always take a rifle with me, and as I usually have the lake to myself
if the fish aren't biting I can go for a walk and see whats about.

Neil. :)

just moved into a house with 2 40' garages one with a 1/2 lenght pit and insulated, pool table and dart board and frigge in so far waiting to pick up a couple of decent couches and a old MG and I'll be set!!! untill the missus gets a hold of me!!! or reads this

Back