Thread: Bl@@dy packaging

Bl@@dy packaging

Started off this morning in a good mood, front room full of the little ones presents. She unwrapped everything then came removing the packaging, bits of dolls. & plastic accessories held in with tape, rubber bands, plastic clips, wire cables & cardboard inserts, took ages to get the things out. Even thought of seeing if my FEO would pass it for keeping my guns in as it took longer to access than the gun safe.
    Then came the putting it in the bin, paper & cardboard everywhere and that bin won't be emptied for another month
    Baaah humbug
    unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, it wasn't me. If you can prove it then you must be mistaken

Can't beat an open fire , ours all gone now ::
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

A few more hours mate and it will all be over, and in the end I'm sure your little one was over moon happy new year baz,alli and the animals