Wanted: Not looking promising

deerstalker39

I know already this wont look to promising however im looking to join a stalking syndicate in the south i understand the south is a big area so id be looking with the Hampshire/Wiltshire area. (willing to travel up to 100 miles)
I know this is prime location and not a lot of hope
However im sure ill get told to go knock on doors believe it or not I've tried that with no joy
I am looking for maybe getting on the ground actually for my freezer once every blue moon
Im not a trophy hunter im a freezer hunter however i would go onto the ground and control foxes and other vermin's if allowed
And im looking at paying up to £3000 per annum just for my stalking
hope i may get some interest
kind regards
Gaz
PS fully qualified in firearms and first aid and gamekeeping and a full BASC member

DSC1/2? Despite what some on here will say, without at least 1 your chances will be severally limited!
Good luck with your search.
Baguio

I beg to differ I already know I wouldnt stand a chance finding anything around here hell I'd go higher but I'm not greedy
But gone are the days where people share I spoke to a guy the other day he's gots 70,000 acres and been out.on it once in 2013.
Crazy

With a budget like that mate I wouldnt bother with a syndicate, you could buy a load of really good stalks throughout the year on all six
species in different areas of the country and still have funds left over.

With a budget like that mate I wouldnt bother with a syndicate, you could buy a load of really good stalks throughout the year on all six
species in different areas of the country and still have funds left over.
Totally agree, I do the same thing with my pheasant shooting these days - fed up with waiting for a single bird to come my way all day, or stalking through a wood which has been emptied of deer by the locals!! Good luck.

as already said £3000 can get you a lot of shooting, especialy with cull days often offered on here for under £100, this said tho at least with your own ground you can recouperate some of your costs in selling carcases or offering stalking out your in a good position with £3000 to spend but by broadcasting that youve also got the wolves licking there lips so go carfull all the best to you and i hope you do well

I beg to differ I already know I wouldnt stand a chance finding anything around here hell I'd go higher but I'm not greedy
But gone are the days where people share I spoke to a guy the other day he's gots 70,000 acres and been out.on it once in 2013.
Crazy

Was it the duke of buccleuch?? or maybe walter mitty ;)

Just try knocking on some farmers doors, with that budget they will be queuing up to let you shoot and take the money off you. Make sure you get the paper work in place before you hand over your money.

martyn

Back