Thread: or swap Titleist golf clubs + extras

or swap Titleist golf clubs + extras

sale/swap set of titleist golfclubs
    Mizuno MP30 golf clubs + Ping Driver + extras

A set of MP30 Grain flowed forger golf clubs ( I bought new about 7-8 years ago) in good condition, the odd stone chip on the sole as you get with forged clubs 4-pw + a Titleist Vokey wedge 56%

A Ping G5 Driver and Rife Barbados Putter ( and headcover ) both in very good condition + Mizuno carry bag and will provide 20+ good quality golf balls

All in these were well North of 550 but amazingly golf clubs just don't seem to keep their price ( unlike shooting stuff-espically when you are buying)

Mizuno imo are the leading club manufacturer and I lowered my handicap greatly with these clubs , however with a young family ive played 2 this year and next year is looking the same so no point stuck in my car

I would like 150 collected or will swap for a scope of similar value ,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 060.jpg   063.jpg  

The problem is, these clubs are 8 years old . ...each year manufacturers bring out a new set of irons that each claim to be at least 10 yards further per club than the previous years. So , by my reckoning your wedge goes about 100 yards and the new wedges go about 80 yards further ie 180 yards!

I thought it was a sin around these parts to go out chasing a little ball around barren artificial countryside when you could be amongst wildlife in real countryside.

Come on guys , even if you only use them once , strike up a friendship with the green keeper , get a new permission and then stick them back in the cupboard

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    I'd better not take them golf wouldn't build friendships with any green keeper

Secondhand golf clubs on SD........... this is pure heresy. Can we have a filter Admin?

I tune in to SD to be freed from mindless pursuits like golf & football. Is this typical of Middlesex posters?
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.