Thread: First Roe

First Roe

Got my first Roe doe today and to top it off it was with my late fathers .308.
    This was my third outing first was a blank second ended with a fox third time lucky bagged my self a nice cull Doe.

We were just about to walk back to the lodge when 2 doe's popped out the wood and started to head straight towards us. My two mates moved slowly back against the hedge line to allow me to drop down on my bi-pod and take shot.

Well done sir ! Great feeling isn't it and made all the better by using a rifle that has sentimental value ! Congratulations
    atb jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Well done, Waidmannsheil!
    may many follow.....
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Congrats mate, bet you can't wait to get out again, even better knowing it was shot with your late fathers rifle.

Good luck.

SD Regular
    Noth Yorkshire(ish)....Other places in Scotland depending Which deer i'm after!
    Well done! I'm sure that you will shoot many more deer, but I know that the first one will always be remembered

Hope your late fathers rifle accounts for many more.

Well done. I still remember the first deer I shot. It was a roe doe too. Good luck and hope you have many more memorable stalks.