Greetings from Sweden!

Henrik.Eriksson

Hello everyone!
Found this website today, im a member of several swedish forums like this one and i love them because of the almost infinite sources of knowledge they provide.
Spending lots of time on the range and mostly hunt moose, deer and foxes.

Happy Holidays!

Hi and welcome to SD this site is a wealth of information and entertainment, and a happy new year to you bazil

Welcome! I lived just outside Nora for 18 months a while back...amazing country and I'd love to go back hunting!! Beautiful countryside!

Hej, Henrik!

Welcome to the site. I'm fairly new here myself, but I couldn't resist replying to your thread as I have strong ties with Sweden and I am there (here) as I type. Sadly leaving tonight, but I guess I have to go back to England some time. :oops:

I don't know how far north you are, but here down near Uddevalla the last few weeks have been pretty miserable. I've got soaked quite a few times and the only deer I have seen have been well after sunset. On the upside, we have boar here now, so looking forward to putting some of them in the freezer.

mvh

Ian

Welcome to the site Henrik, we've got quite a few Scandinavian on here now.

I'm a Brit living just over the border in Norway, been to Sweden several times hunting wild boar and planning another trip next year :D

Looking forward to hear about your hunting.

Hilsen

Back