Thread: AI Stock for tikka T3

AI Stock for tikka T3

Looking for the above cash waiting. Right hand AI stock for a tikka T3 6.5x55 .
    Last edited by remmy; 31-12-2013 at 15:45.

hi i have a stock but sythetic for a email
    K C Rimmington

Hi Kevin I take it you have the plastic factory one, if so mate thanks anyway but looking for another one rgds dave.

Thats 2 of us then , there is new ones from roedale if you got 625 quid, nice too

AI are set to release them at some point Q1, don't hold your breath. You can reserve one through Sporting Services and they'll let you know when they're in.

I have heard, i wouldnt reserve without no prices,they will have to be cheaper than roedale to be competitive, knowing ai it will be more expensive

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Thats 2 of us then , there is new ones from roedale if you got 625 quid, nice too
    That's more than the early T3's cost Retail. I really sympathise with your search as I've now seen a dozen-plus discards & assorted replacements of the original Tikka T3 factory stock. This really is a dreadful piece of work. At least now that the T3 is loose in the States, Australia, & NZ the after market industry is coming up with decent solutions.

This is a pointless waste of time & money for discontented shooters who have to improve on a cr*p product feature which could have been right at the launch of the T3. It bears witness to what happens when a U.S. retail network takes over a trusted european marque, and sucks the life blood out of it for profit.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.