I have for sale a used Aigle Gore-tex Xl (I am a 46" Chest and its a good loose fit) semi-quilted jacket, made for the Spanish and German market I dont use it any longer, cost £180 new. Been used and washed (come ups great every time) as its 80% polyester filled.
Some very slight exterior marks, but very small, four outer pockets plus a radio pocket, rear game pocket, double zipped and button fasten poppers to the front and sleeves.
- all seams were taped
- protective two-way zip
- 2 cargo pockets with cartridge holder straps
- 2 Hand Pockets with Buttons
- 1 valuables/radio pocket with zip
- 2 Waistband internal elastic adjustable pull cords.
- Game pocket has zippered opening on one side and a water-repellent lining
No hood on this model, as these did not have them but fairly high collar. Good all round warm jacket. Comes with spare buttons ..it will do someone as a very good outdoor quality jacket.
Placed for sale on another site.
Attachment 36265Attachment 36266Attachment 36267Attachment 36269