Poole Sika Still Courting The Ladies

pheasant sniper 1

Out for a walk with my camera i spotted these antlers breaking the ridge.. :D just off centre to the left..

Moving around this big boy was there.. Sorry the quality isnt good but its only a kodak easyshot taken through my binos..

I was watching in excess of fifty hinds with another couple of young stags present when the big fella starts giving the ladies some attention..

All in all he gave three ladies a big smile whilst i was there :eek:

And then i got busted

Also didny really have to much trouble spotting this young fella :D

Terry

Thanks Steve..

It was a great day to be out..
I dont think any of the pictures are truly representative of just how big this fella was..

Terry

He is a big bugger Terry, wouldn't want to have to watch anyone pull him too far :D :D

John

pheasant sniper 1 said:
Out for a walk with my camera i spotted these antlers breaking the ridge.. :D just off centre to the left..

Moving around this big boy was there.. Sorry the quality isnt good but its only a kodak easyshot taken through my binos..

I was watching in excess of fifty hinds with another couple of young stags present when the big fella starts giving the ladies some attention..

All in all he gave three ladies a big smile whilst i was there :eek:

And then i got busted

Also didny really have to much trouble spotting this young fella :D

Terry

Hi Terry,

cracking shots looks like you have a good number of Sika to take care of.

Dave

Those are some cracking pics considering the equipment you were working with Terry.

Although every time I read the title of this thread I can't help but think you make it sound smutty! :evil:

Gez

Great pics terry. That white pricket will be a cracker in about five years time :D

All the best

Lakey

Back