Glass in Indian takeaway

jonny.c

As above misses had a small part of a wine glass in her take out what would you lot do????

Stop eating there muck ! full stop, are they Indian ? Or just ashamed of admitting there nationality ? 90% are Pakistani's & hey don't like us, hint hint ;) Your lucky you found something you can see :eek:

Can you prove it?

I doubt it somehow so the answer is unless you can substantiate your claim do nothing.

Annoying as it is, unless it's a big national/multi-national company which will jump through hoops to avoid bad publicity all you can do is complain to your local councils environmental health department but I doubt it will make much odds, they might do a visit to inspect conditions but other than that....

The important thing is your wife didn't swallow the glass and is uninjured.

I have the top lip of the glass my misses is a pro wine drinker lol it was rather nice until she spat out the glass! Well I have phoned them and they have said they will refund money or free meal ?

Sounds like they were recycling unfinished meals where they reuse the table leftovers. Environmental health would be my first call and a good solicitor my second.

Caveat Vendor!

In law you can't sue for damages unless you suffer injury or loss. Happy to hear that your wide was not hurt. But as another says I can't see how a wine glass could get broken in a kitchen and then go into food.

I'd not want any sort of free take-away there again...ever...as it does seem that maybe someone else's portions have become confused with your order. The next time someone could be injured quite badly.

So I would ask for a full refund of the money plus the cost of your petrol to collect that money.

I'd report it. To the local council.

Ok I just phone again he admitted it was ther fault I have a phone recording of him saying 3/4 times he only just found out and have his name on the voice recording what should I do now

Ok I just phone again he admitted it was ther fault I have a phone recording of him saying 3/4 times he only just found out and have his name on the voice recording what should I do now

Stop taking advice from anyone on here !

Stan

Wow. Casual racism and baseless legal advice all on the first page of responses. If you can involve deer dogs before post 20 I think you get a prize.

Stop eating there muck ! full stop, are they Indian ? Or just ashamed of admitting there nationality ? 90% are Pakistani's & hey don't like us, hint hint ;) Your lucky you found something you can see :eek:

90% of Indian takeaway owners are Pakistani's

Is that an actual Statistic or just some bull%h!t you've made up because you couldn't come up with a sensible reply?

An Indian lad I know told me his dad went into a Indian takeaway and went mad at them for claiming to be Indian when they were Pakistanis.

The main thing is your mrs didn't get hurt, I would just go for the refund and show them the bit of glass. I allways think its wierd when somthing like this happens and they offer you another meal as compo!

What a load of Utter crap! The comments and sheer stupidity that comes from some people on here amazes me! Take your narrow minded comments and shove
them up your ass

Stunned, not the type of reply I expect from this forum. Out and out racism, completely disgusting.

Bad news what you found and if it were me id be straight back, what you might want to be carful of is iif your recording somone you have to make them aware of this at the start of the call

Wow we really have outdone ourselves this time. Racism, questionable legal advice and personal abuse. Ridiculous behaviour from adults. Can't see admin letting this one carry on for much longer.

The Environmental health office should be the first port of call along with the glass and any un-eaten part of the meal, it sometime can be matched to being cooked in the meal.
Environmental health will at least do an investigation, if nothing else it may prevent it happening to anybody again.
atb blue

Back