Thread: Public Land. No 1080 just Roaring Reds, South Island

Public Land. No 1080 just Roaring Reds, South Island

That's how it should be , the criminal use of 1080 and other poisons should be permanently banned.The once-clean reputation of NZ has been tainted.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Hey Yorky, is that you? Or who is it? Great vid. That bloke is pretty good at field dressing. In fact, ive seen a lot of people who cant do as good a job in the comfort of their own kitchen. Nice to see a carcass skinned properly too!

Great butchery demo. And all with a knife you probably wouldn't look twice at.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    Hey Yorky, is that you? Or who is it? !
    Who do you think I am ? I live in New Zealand. Though I know 1 or 2 people personally in the Richmond area thats as far as it go’s. Actually I know people from all over the UK.
    My name is Kevin. Formerly from South Yorkshire hence the Handle “ Yorky07”.

I dunno, was just wondering if it was yourself i needed to compliment on their field dressing skills or some arb tv presenter? Have you been over there long?

I walked that area last year, about around the 50 sec when it pans out the Route burn track runs just below the snow line along the Hollyford face.

Never seen any reds but watched a few groups of fallow in the next valley over, and met a stalker walking in for a 2 day meat hunt, that's the life