rain

swarovski

It rained all day again here in bath, messed up my shooting plans for the day, were going to spend the morning decoying for crows etc then a stalk around in the afternoon, ***** day stuck in home instead :banghead:

I had a walked up day cancelled today, but managed to squeeze in a brief outing with the rifle after spotting a break in the rain that coincided with sunset, unfortunately all I saw though was a nice looking buck in good condition. I didn't make it back to the car though before the rain came back, so I got a soaking for my efforts.

It was chucking it down when I got up, but soon stopped and we never had a drop all day whilst we had a day on the pheasants.

More misery and flooding in Dorset..

The boats are almost coming over the quay wall... its an interesting site seeing the big tankers so high up.

Also interesting to see the local papers so full of idiot mothers and fathers keen on jeopardising their kids welfare nearly getting them washed out to sea..

It rained all day again here in bath, messed up my shooting plans for the day, were going to spend the morning decoying for crows etc then a stalk around in the afternoon, ***** day stuck in home instead :banghead:

man up and grow a pair swaro :D
****ed down here all day but still had to sort the gun line out on local shoot
still the pub fire and a couple of thatchers did the trick at the end of the day :cool:
Regards pete

Just to console you guys up there:
The weather in good ole Germany is not much better, the rain and wind comes straight from you, so I keep my fingers crossed, it left as much as possible with you!:rofl:

More misery and flooding in Dorset..

The boats are almost coming over the quay wall... its an interesting site seeing the big tankers so high up.

Also interesting to see the local papers so full of idiot mothers and fathers keen on jeopardising their kids welfare nearly getting them washed out to sea..
Yes I couldn't believe that either Terry, brain dead muppets.
We got hit hard down here, I haven't seen the town square flooded for donkeys years, boats smashed up against the wall at Instow
http://www.northdevongazette.co.uk/..._north_devon_flooded_by_storm_surge_1_3173777

Weather was good yesterday, went beating, no rain, some sun, good day had by all :thumb:

Brian

I had 46 C in the shade on Friday & it's dry. Got a couple of mil on Christmas but it burnt straight off.
Would love to take some of your rain.

Cheers Sharkey

I had 46 C in the shade on Friday & it's dry. Got a couple of mil on Christmas but it burnt straight off.
Would love to take some of your rain.

Cheers Sharkey

46 C .... F'k that ... No use to man nor beast.... I have a personal melting point of round about 32 C and hate anything above about 27... Having said that it is 46 here today too.... Aye! 46 Fahrenheit... :D ... And a lovely drizzle... ;)

46 C .... F'k that ... No use to man nor beast.... I have a personal melting point of round about 32 C and hate anything above about 27... Having said that it is 46 here today too.... Aye! 46 Fahrenheit... :D ... And a lovely drizzle... ;)

You and me both! you can always put a few more clothes on when it's cold but when it's hot :oops:.

+1 on that. +3 and dry here today but back to a bit of propper weather by the weeks end. -6 and perhaps a little snow by next Saturday. I would rather it was -20 than +46

Back