one for one

ezzy6.5

Just been looking at the new licsensing forms with a view to getting a one for one variation. I just wanted to clarify, is it still free (not increasing the number of firearms) and do I need to send photo's? Forms look simple though. I want to swap my T8 for a Hardy gen 4

Ezzy

Just been looking at the new licsensing forms with a view to getting a one for one variation. I just wanted to clarify, is it still free (not increasing the number of firearms) and do I need to send photo's? Forms look simple though. I want to swap my T8 for a Hardy gen 4

Ezzy
Yep still free i did a 1-4-1 a few weeks back

A one for one is still free,as long as you don,t increase your ammo requirement,add another gun or component part, hope that helpos Ezzy

To clarify, the £26 fee payable when you add a calibre which is an increase in your firearms held includes the ammo for that additional calibre otherwise there is no fee if you just want an increase in ammo in calibres already possessed.

Fill in the form, send it off with your FAC and they should simply turn it around with a temporary certificate allowing you to posses the T8 until you dispose of it. I've just done exactly that with West Mercia and 1 for 1 variation on a target rifle - no drama at all. No fees and no photos required.

Back