Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What personal skin care products do you use?

Account Suspended
    Bonnie Scotland

What personal skin care products do you use?

I have to confess to being a life long outdoorsy type and I've got the weather beaten and wrinkled skin to prove it and probably look older than my boyish 55 years through such neglect. However, a couple of weekends ago I was shooting n the company of one of the directors of Hermès of Paris. He had lots of advice to offer on a topic of which I was unbeknowingly and I now accept, woefully, ignorant. ie. one's personal skin care regime and the vast range of balms, moisturisers and recuperatives available to that end.

So I just wondered; what do the good ladies and (of course) gentlemen of the S.D. do in order to protect their tender hides from the ravages of our climate when they are exposed to old blighty's worst?

SD Regular
    Noth Yorkshire(ish)....Other places in Scotland depending Which deer i'm after!
    boots no.7 moisturiser and loreal for men facewash and and re energising moisturiser.......... 39 and look more like 29 ive been told! and worked outdoors all my life!!

And that's when the fight started,what ever happen to that thread.....

Pah , what a bunch of Nancy boys , a handful of pork fat rubbed all over does the job

Avon Skin so Soft dry oil body spray (for midges) and the body moisturiser which came packaged with it as an after shave balm - you only need a spot of it.

nivea aftershave balm been using it for yrs bfore it came popular ,look better now than thirty years ago,but having said that my eyes are shot at!

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Strange thing I use. It's called soap. It's very good at it's job.
    Other than that I refuse to buy into all that sh*t most women think make them look better.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

E45 cream works wonders i would lay off any scented creams leave them for the ladies!

What ever soap or shower gel I get bought for Christmas, oh and a bit of aftershave when going on a night out.

Jeezus when I've run out of swarfega I've been known to wash my hands with fairy and building sand when I've been working on the motors.