Reloading press

chrisstorey79

Opinions please,
I'm after a cheap press that I can take to work and leave there for case prepping when I'm on nights and was thinking of the Lee hand press, how easy are these to use ? Or would I be better looking out for a cheap 2nd hand single stage Lee press ?

They are very easy and you can use it to work out lol, a chap i know uses one for the range he loads all his test ammo to max oal and then backs them down to get the best poi out of the load.
but i would look on here for a used bench press and it will last for years Redding etc. Lee won't without changing out the arm and other plastic bits or slack fitting turret

Opinions please,
I'm after a cheap press that I can take to work and leave there for case prepping when I'm on nights and was thinking of the Lee hand press, how easy are these to use ? Or would I be better looking out for a cheap 2nd hand single stage Lee press ?

Opinions please,

:thumb:

Problem solved, just had a very generous offer from smullery off this site of a Lee classic press he doesn't use for free.
Much appreciated smullery, Thank you :thumb:

Back