DSC II Final Cull Required

arthursc

Hello,

Due to the prolonged illness of my Accredited Witness I am a little stumped to complete my last cull.

I already have 2 accredited witnessed culls completed and nee to complete my last cull.

I live in Okehampton, Devon. A Level II Witness would be fine to complete.

I am happy to pay for time etc. and would like to be fairly local "County" to complete.

Would any of you generous fellows be able to help.

I do have my own land and stalking rights, but I have had very few deer show over the past weeks.

Regards
Colin ;)

arthursc said:
Hello,

Due to the prolonged illness of my Accredited Witness I am a little stumped to complete my last cull.

I already have 2 accredited witnessed culls completed and nee to complete my last cull.

I live in Okehampton, Devon. A Level II Witness would be fine to complete.

I am happy to pay for time etc. and would like to be fairly local "County" to complete.

Would any of you generous fellows be able to help.

I do have my own land and stalking rights, but I have had very few deer show over the past weeks.

Regards
Colin ;)

Colin -

A lot of views but no response to your query. Alas, I am too far from you to offer practical help, but if it's a CW you are after, would BASC or the BDS not be able to furnish you with a list of locals?

For an AW in your area, I'd recommend Mike Bagnoweic in Somerset - among the most personable, helpful and learned tutors I know of. I'd be twice the stalker I am if I lived closer to him.

Hope you get sorted.

With best wishes.

KevinF.

COLIN
you could try john stowers if you require an AW ! he is very local to you and on the list ,also a real genuine all round nice guy.

ALL THE BEST
GLYN

Back