Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOK Friday Bargain!! - Christmas Decorations (once fired)

LOOK Friday Bargain!! - Christmas Decorations (once fired)

As new, used once, (waste of fecking time if you ask me!)

Assorted selection of 1200 brand new lights that have a half life of 7.5 hours before yet another bulb pops
    180yds of chintzy, tatty tinsel that shed unmovable slivers on any clothing passing within a 6ft radius of it
    Wreath of Death that has points sharper than chemically sharpened fish hooks and will remove the eye of any unsuspecting drunkard who approached the front door
    Large selection of tree baubles that despite 6" of loop will fall off at will, usually just as you are about to fall asleep in front of the fire.

glad to see the back of them
    If I have my way we won't ever be needing them or anything similar again!!

Comes with a free selection of unwanted tat given as a vague gesture of gift giving by people who clearly have too much money and no taste, including:

- Wine bottle neck dribble catcher! (I mean come on! if you can't pour without dribbling stop using glasses)
    - A Photo Album - A what? Wouldn't even know where to get photos developed! and certainly wouldn't stick them in that!!
    - A selection of "Finest" chocolates (5% cocoa solids!! "Finest" my ass!)
    - A Bottle of White wine from Georgia - yes that place in Russia. That's what I thought too. no fecking way that is passing my lips, probably go blind!)

Will throw in your selection of 5-7ft trees that are blowing round my neighbourhood that the Council STILL haven't collected.
    (Its the 10th of Jan you lazy b@stards! Plenty of staff to tow cars away but you can't fill in pot holes or collect the bins!!)

Collection only

job lot £2.60

Get in early for next year,

Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Bit steep.
    Sure I've seen the same on ebay for £1.85
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Well you made me laugh so that must be worth the asking price!

throw that georgian antifreeze on it all and put a match to it should keep you warm till your winter fuel allowance comes through..

Can you post some pics of the tat please as My wife collects "tat"
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"

are you open to a swop. i have 6 buckets with holes in them.. some people call them flower pots.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Bit steep.
    Sure I've seen the same on ebay for £1.85
    Tony, you know the site rules well enough by now, no heckling on a for sale post....

It'll all be marked CE then?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!