Another gold star for Thames Valley.

sleepyshrek

Yet again, superb service from my FEO and the rest of the team at Kidlington. Visited at 3.00 pm on Monday and certificate back in my hand on Friday morning. All changes and additions agreed and sanctioned as requested. What more could they do? Absolutely nothing, they're perfect as they are.(at the moment, anyway)
Many thanks, Steve.
All the best
Ed

Today, I butchered two fallow, delivered three batches of venison burgers, two batches of pheasants, one of ducks, and had one collection of pheasants. I also posted a parcel and did some admin. Is this amazing? No, its my job, I doubt if any of my customers will comment on the service to anyone. Sorry to sound negative, and good on you Ed for giving credit where you feel its due, but, at the end of the day, thats what we pay their wages for. JC (with grumpy hat on!)

Yep, I take your point entirely. But in this day and age when folk seem to grump just because they can, I think it's nice to recognise good service. Admittedly, nobody seems to give a toss when I do a good job but I like to treat others as I would want to be treated.
Anyway, well done on your efforts today. I'm sure they were appreciated, even if nobody could be bothered to tell you.
Chin up
Ed

JC275 said:
Today, I butchered two fallow, delivered three batches of venison burgers, two batches of pheasants, one of ducks, and had one collection of pheasants. I also posted a parcel and did some admin. Is this amazing? No, its my job, I doubt if any of my customers will comment on the service to anyone. Sorry to sound negative, and good on you Ed for giving credit where you feel its due, but, at the end of the day, thats what we pay their wages for. JC (with grumpy hat on!)

Harsh but fair. I think Ed's probably contrasting TVP's less than glorious record in the past with their recent performance. It's their job, but credit where it's due, they are much, much better now than they were.

KevinF.

Back