Thread: Big yellow thing in the sky!

Big yellow thing in the sky!

Just had an excellent morning with Malcolm Harman today near Horsham. A lovely crisp & frosty start with a big yellow thing in the sky (what was that?). 2 stalks, 2 shots, 2 fallow, Big smile! It is what Sundays are designed for. Learnt lots and picked up some good tips so thanks to Malc. Also thanks to Rick for his company over breakfast.

Well done sounds like a cracking Sunday, beats lunch & polite conversation with the outlaws

[QUOTE=Godfrog;715040] with a big yellow thing in the sky (what was that?).

funny we had one of them today over southend-on-sea ? we started throwing stones at it and calling it the devils fire !!!!

Surrey/West Sussex borders
    Sounds like you had a great time. I am a bit to the west of Horsham & will be hooking up with Malcolm to do my DSC1 in March so am looking forward to treading the same ground in the near future. We had an unexpected outbreak of sunshine here as well, which meant that I was forced to sit in my carp chair doing tea & cake in the sun for half an hour which helped to chase away the winter blues after all those days of howling wind.
    Last edited by Neumo; 12-01-2014 at 21:45.

Wow, thats one of the quickest write ups I ever saw....

Well done and Waidmannsheil!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Cheers Godfrog, I must admit the Fallow this past weekend have been rather elusive. Although there is plenty of sign about they have been rather awkward in showing themselves enough to get a decent shot.

However that's stalking, and at least we caught up with those two by mornings end, and it was dry and sunny for a change as well!!
    Look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to