Vortex crossfire?

I had a diamondback that I bought while a scope was being repaired. I sold it on and regret it very much. When I spoke to Gregor he said go for the diamondback over crossfire however I was using on a 308

hi ive ordered one from riflecraft still waiting to be delivered thats alredy 14 days, but read a lot about vortex and for my223 should be fine got one with AO and red dot.

The Crossfire is the 'budget' range and Diamondback the next up.

Given the pricing I'd go for the DB over the CF - but must say that had very little to do with CF as the DB is the 'entry level' point I usually consider. Must also add to that that majority of my dealing are at the Viper HS level - with some of the range sub £300 they are in a league of their own.

The only gripe I have with Vortex can be aimed at 99.7% of current scopes - someone - either the customers; trade press or marketeers are hell-bent convinced people dont want rock solid, quality fixed power scopes - I do!:D

The only gripe I have ......- someone - either the customers; trade press or marketeers are hell-bent convinced people dont want rock solid, quality fixed power scopes - I do!:D

Couldn't agree more. Zeiss Diatal 7x50 is all you need for stalking in the UK and as you say so solid. Low hundreds £ secondhand.

I am hearing great things about them, but have not tried them out.

I am going to get a set of those matched rings.

Back