EDH DVD not returned ?

exmarksman9870

Hello,, can the person i lent some EDH DVDs and some other stalking dvd copys to please get in touch and return them.it has been over a year !! .i cant remember who it was but i also sent copys of salmon fishing dvds about 7 and posted them also..

not holding my breath !! :banghead:

I know how your feeling, you put your trust in people,help them out and then end up regretting it. How can anyone do this, iv'e had both DVDs and expensive books un-returned and it does leave a bitter taste.

I wish you luck mate and hope they are returned.

I know how your feeling, you put your trust in people,help them out and then end up regretting it. How can anyone do this, iv'e had both DVDs and expensive books un-returned and it does leave a bitter taste.

I wish you luck mate and hope they are returned.

Cheers...

What I meant was do you have their email address so I can try to track down the username for you.

What I meant was do you have their email address so I can try to track down the username for you.

No sorry i have nothing..cant remember user name,,,,dont worry about it ... i have put it down to experience and wont be doing it again...:rolleyes:

I know the feeling i lent a fox trap to chap from southport who was a surveyor and he has disappeared thats the way of the world it spoils it for everyone

Shame. I hate reading about people letting other members and the site down. If anything comes back to you let me know and I can do a search on partial usernames etc.

Alex

Shame. I hate reading about people letting other members and the site down. If anything comes back to you let me know and I can do a search on partial usernames etc.

Alex

i will do i have trolled the old emails but nothing....I was going to give them to my boy to watch and it jogged my memory , the only ones i have now are all in spanish mostly driven shoots but he was after the stalking ones >>>>>>>some folk are bloody T#''#s

Last edited:
i will do i have trolled the old emails but nothing....I was going to give them to my boy to watch and it jogged my memory , the only ones i have now are all in spanish mostly driven shoots but he was after the stalking ones >>>>>>>some folk are bloody T#''#s
I'll lend you a couple of stalking DVDs if u like , there hunters DVDs :buck fever, Roebuck stalking, the best roe buck of my life , rutting roe bucks in Hungary ,gold medal roe bucks , abnormal roe bucks , summer bucks ; take your pick , regards Barry

Very annoying but be careful about copying DVD's, our friend sold some he copied and was shopped to trading standards, he got sent down for 4 months!
The judge in Exeter decided he would make an example of him, luckily he doesn't shoot or that would have been good bye to his guns!
Cheers
Richard

I'll lend you a couple of stalking DVDs if u like , there hunters DVDs :buck fever, Roebuck stalking, the best roe buck of my life , rutting roe bucks in Hungary ,gold medal roe bucks , abnormal roe bucks , summer bucks ; take your pick , regards Barry
Pm in bound cheers..

Very annoying but be careful about copying DVD's, our friend sold some he copied and was shopped to trading standards, he got sent down for 4 months!
The judge in Exeter decided he would make an example of him, luckily he doesn't shoot or that would have been good bye to his guns!
Cheers
Richard
I was of the understanding if you bought them you could copy them for self use but not for sale..?

Copying for the purposes of distributing (whether sold or not) is not legal. You can make a backup for yourself, but you cannot then give those backups to someone else whilst retaining the originals for yourself.

By 'copies' I assumed you meant you had given them your originals?

Copying for the purposes of distributing (whether sold or not) is not legal. You can make a backup for yourself, but you cannot then give those backups to someone else whilst retaining the originals for yourself.

By 'copies' I assumed you meant you had given them your originals?
Yes they are originals ..infact some were my brothers :-/..

Back