lifeproof iphone 5 case where you get yours?

sauer

working with a guy who has one of these lifeproof phone cases....im away to renew contract and new phone so was wondering where you guys bought yours from?

the guy got his abroad with work and apparently lot of fakes out there ....just wondering if any reliable uk sellers etc?

cheers
paul

IFIRC I got mine for 4s through amazon, better than an otter box IMHO.
Had an otter box defender, and it was letting dust in.
At least the life proof are waterproof too.

I had otterbox for my old iphone but too bulky and wasn't greatest with air gap between screens looking like water distorting the view....

this lifeproof very slim and I work all over different countries etc and like the look of it.....form & function or whatever

paul

I had one of these on my iphone. I live in a fairly marginal area signal-wise and this made signal reception noticeably worse. Had to take it off and go back to a wallet style leather one, which hopefully gives a bit of protection if you drop it, but much better signal.

Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

I changed from Otterbox (iphone 3) to Griffin Survivor (iphone 5), it was the best decision....
This case is outstanding for everyday outdoor use:thumb:

Get on Mobilefun.co.uk and have a look at the slim armor and the light glass protection. I have both on my Samsung s4 and they are great.

Back