Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost bavarian mountian hound

lost bavarian mountian hound

Hi to you all especially ones in the Ayr area of Scotland, I work away from home and my great wife was out walking dogs today in Prestwick Oval and my stalking companion has gone missing. She is a Bavarian Mountain Hound she is big for a bitch and her name is ELLA if anyone has any news or sightings please contact 07877423396 or Ayr police station it would be much appreciated cheers.

Will keep my ear to the ground .. hopefully she will turn up, quite an uncommon
    breed around these parts.

Hope you find her mate , I would be lost without mine

Hope your luck improves matey and you find her.

every dog owners nightmare

good luck

Wishing you good luck.

I am sure that members living in your region will do the utmost to help you tarbstalker.

Please keep us posted.

Hope the bitch turns up one thing about Bavarians there very easy to rego is every few about good luck
    Atb tom

Sorry to hear she has gone missing. You should get her uploaded on DogLost - Reuniting Lost Dogs With Their Owners it's a really good website and gets the message out there to people in the dog world. Good luck and I hope she is with you soon.

I wish you all the best to get your stalking companion back as soon as possible!
    Get her a GPS-tracking collar when she is back
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

good luck with finding her , my mate lost one of his ,it got spooked , anyhow he feared the worst looking all over , but it had re-tracked its way back to the vehicle , quite a good distance of , hope you are soon reunited .

Hope she turns up soon, if you are on Facebook or Twitter get the information out there reach millions in no time at all.
    Fingers crossed for you