lost bavarian mountian hound

Hi to you all especially ones in the Ayr area of Scotland, I work away from home and my great wife was out walking dogs today in Prestwick Oval and my stalking companion has gone missing. She is a Bavarian Mountain Hound she is big for a bitch and her name is ELLA if anyone has any news or sightings please contact 07877423396 or Ayr police station it would be much appreciated cheers.

Will keep my ear to the ground .. hopefully she will turn up, quite an uncommon
breed around these parts.

Wishing you good luck.

I am sure that members living in your region will do the utmost to help you tarbstalker.

Please keep us posted.

Hope the bitch turns up one thing about Bavarians there very easy to rego is every few about good luck
Atb tom

I wish you all the best to get your stalking companion back as soon as possible!
Get her a GPS-tracking collar when she is back:coat:

good luck with finding her , my mate lost one of his ,it got spooked , anyhow he feared the worst looking all over , but it had re-tracked its way back to the vehicle , quite a good distance of , hope you are soon reunited .

Hope she turns up soon, if you are on Facebook or Twitter get the information out there reach millions in no time at all.
Fingers crossed for you
Wingy

Once lost a border collie due to spooking from a shotgun shot.
The farmer declared straight away it would be three days before I got her back. I went every day and night and saw her after day one a long way off at one point but no chance. Anyway the farmer ended up being 1 1/2 hours out and she just trotted into the farmyard to my wife when the time came.

Hope you get sorted but maybe three days might be YOUR answer, good luck.

Hi to all thank you for help and concern that's her been found safe and sound and back with family she was found by staff at Prestwick airport on the runway going by the direction she was making her way home by the crow fly's.They said it was hour before they caught her hope there wasn't any delays sorry if there was,that's her back anyway it was like losing a best friend, again thank you all cheers.

Back