SD Quiz

ash243

I have just posted the last installment of the SD Christmas Quiz 2009
all answers sheets to be emailed back to quiz@hcleathers.co.uk by Midday on the 23rd the winner will be announced on the 24Th you can still enter now!

santa32b.gif
christmas05.gif
santa32b.gif

From Ash & Emma @Hc Leathers

Hi Ash, posted my answers earlier kindly written out by my daughter, just read them :lol: :lol: sure you've heard of a nazel flooke :lol:

nell

And the winner is

just posted the answers n the last page of the christmass quiz

Quercus & Daft Dog joint winners with 36 points each

Great bit of fun that Ash and Emma..

Congratulations to Quercus and Daft Dog

Too many blanks in mine im afraid :oops: to enter

ATB

Terry

Thanks to Ash and Emma, as Terry says great bit of fun just before christmas.

I will confess i did have to "consult" the internet on a few :oops: questions relating to deer as i didn't have a clue about a lot of them. But being new to stalking and not havng done my DSC or much background reading yet i found it really interesting doing the research and finding the answers out.

So i'll apologise to those who tried to do it without looking but i have learnt quite a bit just doing the quiz and therefore i have found it really worthwhile.....and i don't think i broke any rules ;)

So thanks again to Ash and Emma, very generous of you guys to spend the time putting the quiz together and donating the prizes.

Also well done to Quercus.

Regards all and have a Merry Christmas

Jim

Daft Dog said:

I will confess i did have to "consult" the internet on a few :oops: questions relating to deer as i didn't have a clue about a lot of them. But being new to stalking and not havng done my DSC or much background reading yet i found it really interesting doing the research and finding the answers out.

So i'll apologise to those who tried to do it without looking but i have learnt quite a bit just doing the quiz and therefore i have found it really worthwhile.....and i don't think i broke any rules ;)

So thanks again to Ash and Emma, very generous of you guys to spend the time putting the quiz together and donating the prizes.

Jim
Jim i have sent you both a gift certificate for you and Quercus they are redeemable anytime so no rush

well don happy crimbo and thanks for your effort

ash243 said:
Daft Dog said:

Jim
Jim i have sent you both a gift certificate for you and Quercus they are redeemable anytime so no rush

well don happy crimbo and thanks for your effort

Cheers Ash, will be in touch in the new year no doubt.

Thanks once again.

Jim

Back