Vacancy: Suffolk / norfolk border. Free labour avaliable !!!!

matthewkenyon

Posted into the wrong forum thread before.

Free weekend labour.

I am basically looking to get some experience within all forms of shooting. I would like to be involved with pest control, lamping, pigeon shooting, stalking, beating any form of shooting or shooting related outings. I would like and enjoy just tagging along with someone watching and learning. Keen and available most weekends even if you just want some free labour give me a shout. BASC insured ,member of NOBs have a SGC and closed FAC with .243 and .17HMR. any information appreciated.

Many thanks

Matt.

Keen, or stupid. Just trying to get my foot in the door gain some experience and help someone out or provide company along the way. Even if I am just opening and closing gates or getting worked to the bone. Hopefully still end up with some good solid experience and a wider knowledge of the shooting community.

Keen, or stupid. Just trying to get my foot in the door gain some experience and help someone out or provide company along the way. Even if I am just opening and closing gates or getting worked to the bone. Hopefully still end up with some good solid experience and a wider knowledge of the shooting community.

IMO This a good way to gain full time employment, shows the guys enthusiastic and willing to learn

Mark, I am willing to travel. I am exceptionally keen to get any type of experience in any shooting setting. I provide free help " or company. Not after anything else. I am not really sure of any other way of selling it. If you need a hand please get in touch.

Back