1st of 2 episodes tonight had:
1. Stalking party (4 or 5 guys) in pine woods in Highlands, at least 2 rifles uncased.
2. Stalker "supporting" Rifle's elbow to steady the shot (which he missed).
3. London pathologists summoned by Scottish DS to the scene.
4. Bullet casing fragment identified by markings from a "bullet press" owned by the principal suspect (PS).
5. References to "illegal modifications" of a rifle used by PS.
6. I would really like to have an hour alone with Amelia Fox.
7. Pathologists turn up to raid PS rooms.
8. Reference to "it was an expanding bullet".
9. Emilia - "I have never seen such internal damage from a bullet wound".
10. "PS has 20 firearms registered to him" .
11. To cap it all, the other suspect "was in the army" and "using an L39 is like riding a bike".
12. But I would still like an hour with the delectable Amelia.
I wonder which way this series is going?