Available: Roe does available Northumberland

Paul at Fechan

Now taking bookings for roe does and followers until the end of the season. We can accommodate two stalkers with one or both being guided. High seats available for less able stalkers or if preferred.

Ideal for DSC2 assessment if required

Guided - £100 per day or £60 per single outing
High Seat - £70 per day or £40 per outing

£30 shot fee per animal

PM for more details

Just come back from a weekend with Paul up in Northumberland, a good laugh and some successful stalking. The ground is vast, mostly blocks of undisturbed forestry/woodland with arable and grassland in between. Saw loads of deer and will definitely be going up again

Just come back from a weekend with Paul up in Northumberland, a good laugh and some successful stalking. The ground is vast, mostly blocks of undisturbed forestry/woodland with arable and grassland in between. Saw loads of deer and will definitely be going up again
I too went on this trip, great hosts and many deer.
Good luck with your venture paul. Ill be back soon and might even bring you some more Yorkshire men with me. LOL

I too went on this trip, great hosts and many deer.
Good luck with your venture paul. Ill be back soon and might even bring you some more Yorkshire men with me. LOL

Cheers John, great to have you, Luke and Sid up here for the weekend. Lets hope Sid has a bit of practice on the fox target before next time but well done to him and Luke for the well taken deer on the trip. :thumb:

thanks for having us last weekend paul i really enjoyed myself the stalking was first class and the banter only added to make a great trip will deffo be back. i would highly reccomend a trip with paul (exellent ) ps well done on your deer luke many more to follow

Had a cracking day yesterday on this ground, shot my first ever deer still grinning now! Seen loads hopefully back soon.
Cheers
Allan

Well done yesterday Alan hope you have recovered lol you worked hard for your first Doe. Cheers Paul for sorting it out I owe you a beer. Steve

Thanks again Steve for a great day won't forget my 1st deer or the ground we covered!! hopefully be back soon.

Paul, if I don't manage to get on a syndicate I'll have a few days...

I'm up nr ecclefechan tomorrow, I might call in for a brew :D

Last edited:
Back