Harness for a terrier

image.jpg
This is not going to be much help because I got them in Denmark, but these harness's are very cheap at £7.00 and they are very good, they are used by some of my friends there who use them every day on there hounds when tracking.
they come from a Sweadish company that has a supermarket chain.

sorry can't give you more info.

Tony

Many thanks all who replied or p m.
I have got a Julius k 9 off the net on a recc via pm will give it a go. Half price of the niggloh harness and looks the biz

View attachment 36972
This is not going to be much help because I got them in Denmark, but these harness's are very cheap at £7.00 and they are very good, they are used by some of my friends there who use them every day on there hounds when tracking.
they come from a Sweadish company that has a supermarket chain.

sorry can't give you more info.

Tony

AhTony, i see you have found Biltema:D. Great place for Car parts and their range of hunting and dog stuff is quite good and not bad quality as well. I buy the Spreaders for my boar feeders from Biltema.

As I've said several times these cheap harnesses are perfect for tracking dogs and will out live the dog.

I don't suppose anyone knows a uk supplier. Just been looking around for a harness for my border?

AhTony, i see you have found Biltema:D. Great place for Car parts and their range of hunting and dog stuff is quite good and not bad quality as well. I buy the Spreaders for my boar feeders from Biltema.

As I've said several times these cheap harnesses are perfect for tracking dogs and will out live the dog.
they are great value and very cheap, I bought a harness and tracking line for about £15.00, the quality is very good for the money.

Back