Clay Shooting Saturday 19th Doveridge

legaleagle69

I am going with a few friends to Doveridge Clay shooting ground it's just of the A50 20-30 mins from M1 J23A Donnington about same from Stoke or Birmingham

http://www.doveridgeclaysports.co.uk/contact.aspx

Anyone fancies meeting up for a Pre chrimbo get together they do a nice brekky we will be there about 12.30 It's always a good day out and no need to book just drop a pm so we can keep an eye out for you

I'll chuck in a case of Christmas Wifebeater as a turkey shoot prize

Just looked out the window and its snowing :D Yehhh :lol:
so could be a White Chrimbo after all

dont believe it rob im back in work sat off today n 2moz.just started snowing here to mate.have a great day mate and happy 50th.wheres these photos of you having the same hairstyle as me n fest :lol:

If it was a bit closer I'd have been up for it, but its miles away for me up in the 'proper' North. (incoming!!)

More to the point though... where's these photos???

Gez

Doveridge clay shoot

Shame not far from me would have liked to have gone but out on a shoot picking up with the dogs fri and sat, have a good day, ATB ye old stalker

Sorry mate, would of come up but i'm on the pheasants.

Nice clay ground and a good sporting layout, have shot the clubman there for a few years.

Jonathon

As above. Would be good to meet others from the site and put faces to names.............maybe next time.

Well kind of thought it may be a shooting/picking up day but as I said if anyone is free more than welcome and possibly sort out a day in the New Year when weather is a bit more stable :rolleyes:

Back