yorkshire school of reloading

suty

I met Frank when I did my DSC level 1 at Paul Lane Rifle Range, Mirfield before Christmas.
I was currently using factory ammunition for my .243 rifle but was unable to get the same ammunition everytime from my local gunshop. I met Frank who suggested his home loading service. I took him up on his offer and got excellent results. I have now just been on one of his reloading courses and feel I am competent to reload my own ammunition.
It was a really good day as others have commented in the past. Frank has an excellent knowledge of firearms and a great understanding of reloading.
Frank showed me how to clean my rifle,and how to zero it correctly.
I was impressed by his full bore rifle range and Frank says I can use it anytime because I am quite local to him. I am going to take this offer up with him because I might get invited for tea!!! Karen his wife makes a mean venison Steak!!

This is must for all beginners!

He must be really local to him as you are both using the same computer ;)

John

:rofl: mopping the tea from the screen as i type, classic you need to get up ealier than that to catch JAYB out

Gentlemen,

I actually have some more information on this and FoxPro, who is the reloading school, is at present in hospital and his good lady is keeping the ship afloat. The "in support" post was made by a different authentic new member, who actually was expressing genuine views, although these views were expressed from the same computer. So actually what appears to have been an attempt at self praise was in fact no more than an attempt at support made with good intent.

So I think with that in mind we should just enjoy the chuckle we have had, hope that others looking in may have learnt a lesson, and let this thread slip off into oblivion. Oh and wish FoxPro a speedy recovery.

John

Back