Now this is pig hunting 566 for 5 and it was free.

That sounds just like NZ. :lol:
One of my nurses brough back a magazine where they hunt only with hounds and a knife. Could you just imagine finding that in WHSmiths :eek:

Mark

i saw a few of those mags in Australia, they even had a readers wives section with the lady posing with a dead pig the dogs and a big knife.

MarkH said:
Thar

Did the knife have a wooden or synthetic handle? :evil:

Tried first with out a knife :eek: :eek: dropped it running to the bail :oops: my mates knife had a synthetic handle to comply with Hygiene regulations ;) ………………………………only jesting they don’t have any of that BS in N.Z.

Best rgds

Thar

Sounds amazing but that adds up to 40 a day? Is that possible?
Depends if they were just dumping the carcasses I suppose?
If they were doing anything with the carcasses then I don't think it would be humanly possible.

Sticking pigs sounds like an incredible adrenaline rush. You have to take a needle and thread with you, don't you. I think it is to stitch yourself and your dogs back up again afterwards!!

Andy L said:
Sounds amazing but that adds up to 40 a day? Is that possible?
Depends if they were just dumping the carcasses I suppose?
If they were doing anything with the carcasses then I don't think it would be humanly possible.

Sticking pigs sounds like an incredible adrenaline rush. You have to take a needle and thread with you, don't you. I think it is to stitch yourself and your dogs back up again afterwards!!

Hi Andy

if you read the rest of the post they were culling the pigs and most of the meat got Wasted. :confused:

Yep it was the most exciting hunting I have done, I will put a post up on it if you lads are interested. I got my glove ripped open but it did not break my skin, the dogs get a few rips and some do get killed, one of the dogs we were hunting with got knock out and a vain in it’s neck punched, it cost my mate $150 NZ in vets bills, about £60, the other dog got killed last year by a big boar. :cry: :cry:

Best rgds

Thar

Thanks Thar,
That is typical me, too busy looking at the pictures and not reading the words. I was 28 before I realised that Penthouse had articles written in it! :lol:

I would be interested in reading about your adventures pig sticking. I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers
Andy

Back