Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photon NV. First time out

T20,marky's adaptor and a doubler makes a very good tool for not a lot of wedge. I've been very impressed.......

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hi Philip thank you for your post.

I would suggest the NM400 would be perfect, although the Pulsar X850 is worth considering also, as side by side there is not much in them.

The NM800 is a bit over the top to be honest.

As for battery, the Pulsar EPS3 will attach to the side rail of Photon, and will give a realistic 6-8 hours no problem. (manufacturer claims up to 10)

At this point in time we sold our last 200 units last Friday, but have another 200 on the way to us as i type this, so by end of next week we will have more stock.

We have the British Shooting Show in 3 weeks and are doing a package deal on the Pulsar Long Range Kit if you are interested, and will have stock for the show also.

Regards

Paul

Paul how much will SC be selling the whole kits for ? for those of us that can't get to the British Shooting Show
    Enjoy yourself ........it's later than you think !!

how much are marky's doublers?

+1 for the T20 from Marky. Top guy and a great torch with the extra tail cap and pressure pad. It has made fox shooting so much better. The clarity is great and do not have problems identifying the target . Next purchase will be a doubler and then the attachment from Marky.

Quote Originally Posted by soother223 View Post
    how much are marky's doublers?
    I don't think Marky sells the doubler. What he does have is an attachment that fits on the end of the photon which then allows the doubler to screw on to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Sniper View Post
    I don't think Marky sells the doubler. What he does have is an attachment that fits on the end of the photon which then allows the doubler to screw on to.
    He as a few for sale, well he did when i had one off him this week.

I think the lens he uses is the Pulsar 1.7x doubler lens.

As for Photon deals, they are for the British Shooting Show offers, however if you give one of our sales team a call I am sure we can sort you out.

Load more Photons arriving this week.