Trust worthy member

crouch valley

I would like to say a big thanks to caz518.
I bought a pair of Swarovski range finder binoculars off of him as advertised on SD. To say I was a little nervousness of transferring the funds without seeing the bins or meeting the chap is a under statement.
But they arrived today in perfect condition and as described.
I highly recamend any transaction with caz518.

cant wait to get out and use them. Hopefully they will come in handy in Arran in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the kind words CV, would also like to return the compliments.

I's a firm believer of the saying "Do unto others as you would have them do to you"

Cheers again and good luck in Arran

Dom

Ran into Dom last week on a pheasant shoot that I'm involved with
nice guy as you say
good to know that most people your word counts for something and deals can be done
with confidence

just opened a package from HME / corinium rifle range this morning of a Harris bipod
in as new condition as described
also bought scopes etc from him top guy to deal with .

personally my opinion is that a bit like the stalking fees thread that has been running
The stalking / shooting world can be a very small world
it's can take a long time to get a good name and a very short time to get a bad one
people talk and will vote with there feet and choose to spend there hard earned where they
please as it should be
some people might think at the time there being clever having people over but what goes
round comes round in my book and people will avoid you like the plague
just my two penneth worth
regards pete

Thanks for selling them to C.V , As i now have his pair of EL's and the world have just came out of the darkness and into the light:tiphat:

Thanks for the kind words CV, would also like to return the compliments.

I's a firm believer of the saying "Do unto others as you would have them do to you"

Cheers again and good luck in Arran

Dom

haha cheers for the comments guys and congrats Paul o' on your new purchase!

Teyhan1 i'm flattered.... especially after your recent thread :D

Another huge gratitude towards Dom.
Great bloke, honesty as they come.

Could you pm me mate the dates of the weekend that are available then I'll look on my Rota.

Ps we need to break the seal of this bottle of whisky I will be bringing down within next few weeks.

Will drop you a pm Weeman , have a few bottles ready my end as well...

That'll do now guys or ill have to start up a 'Dom appreciation society' :D

Back