Thread: Time to say Thanks and Merry Christmas

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire

Time to say Thanks and Merry Christmas

Well it's that time of year again.

I'd like to thank the SD Admin Team for their support with H4H. This his site helped to raise more than 1000 for the Cause, Many Thanks.

I'd like to thank the site members for all their PM's and support to do with everything from H4H, Safe Return from Afghanistan, Stalking and general chit chat.

Lastly I'd like to Wish EVERYONE on the Site, Admin and Members, their Families a trully Memorable Christmas, plenty of fun times with family and friends and I wish EVERYONE, All The Very Best for the incoming New Year of 2010.

Tarty, look out for them coins in the puds!

TJ -

Am basking in my own little share of your message of goodwill to all Forum members.

I know I am not alone on this site in wishing for you that the New Year starts with a swift and favourable resolution of your stalking ground problems.

With best wishes.

Well Stu, that's very kind

I am sure that everyone will return the compliments of the season to you and yours with a bit extra on top, by way of thanks to you and the rest of our service personnel who have sacrificed so much this past year.

I would also like to take this opportunity, on behalf of all the admin, to thank each and every one of you for your support. The site is still going from strength to strength and that is entirely down to you the membership, your attitude towards each other and stalking in general is truly remarkable. The help that is extended to each other and the generosity involved, especially to newcomers to the world of stalking and those without their own stalking ground, is unbelievable.

So to all of you, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.