Best Practice day

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
There is a DCS best practice day happening for the deer stalkers of the central belt of Scotland it is on Saturday 16th Jan and is at Mugdock Park Bearsden. It is designed for the central belt deer stalker and places are limited. If any one is interested contact James Hammond at DSC.

John

legaleagle69 said:
Maybe I should go along John as I'm always been told by you I'd best practice a bit more :lol:

Your smarter than I thought :lol: :lol:

John

DCS

Few of us from here going along jim,

see you there unless Mr Hammond cancels it at last minute.

Aaron

I phoned. It was being posted out this morning so should have it tomorrow I hope. Phone Linzi if you want to check up, Jim

Do you think they will give that place to me Jimbo ps if there is any one else wanting to go to a closed door best practice day they there is places send me a pm and i will sort it. ;)

Its in Glasgow and the very first practice day designed just for the Central belt Deerstalker/Manager

Another Day Done

The BPG day went well on Saturday, the topics covered were-
Firearms regulations and law.
Venison sale and processing regulations.
Public perceptions.
Use of high seats,disposal of gralloch.
Humane dispatch.
Deer management groups.

I'm pretty sure that everyone who attended will have learned something, it's also a good opportunity to put faces to names.

If any members on here are subscribers of the Deer Commission for Scotland's Best Practice Guidance, The handbook is just the start! Getting practical demonstrations on skills is invaluable as a way of understanding things rather than just reading the written word.

So if you're interested in stalking in Scotland, improving your abilities, and keeping up with current thinking, then try a BP day.

Back