Information and WANTED. 2 pair of Swing off mounts 30mm to fit sako quad (varmint )

Overlay

Hi Guys

Looking for two pairs of a decent make swing off mounts to fit two sako quad action anyone know of a source or supplier ? Or have some for sale

atb

phil

Cheers Guys
i have sent off a couple of e mails and will check the info out, I have two varmint barrel quads LR and WMR that have S&B zenith on at present and one will have a permanent NV scope shortly, can't change the barrel calibre on the nv without taking it off the rifle :doh:hence the swing off mounts.

thanks

phil

your problem with available QR mounting systems is their almost industry wide application for Weaver Dovetails (not the 9-11mm rimfire dovetail you have)

you can increase the mount height to allow barrel removal with NV scope in situ
shouldn't require a great deal of clearance to do that

Hi bewsher

I have had a measure up, there is a fair gap required to release the retaining barrel wedge lands end, I have a set of high mounts, I think it will be tight, but I will try it with the NV rather than the scope as that will have the tightest tolerance to the barrel
I have always kept any scope as close to the barrel as possible for obvious reasons.

High mounts may work, I will certainly give it a go and see if it works

if it does, dosh saved big time

cheers atb

phil

Hi Guys

Looking for two pairs of a decent make swing off mounts to fit two sako quad action anyone know of a source or supplier ? Or have some for sale

atb

phil
HI, I have some Apel swing off mount for sale £150 Iused them with a 50mm Swarovski Scope.........Cheers.

Back